I am an individual, who strives to be successful at every endeavour that I challenge. My successful track record warrants me to challenge the position of Mayor. I truly believe that I will be an asset to the citizens of this community that definitely needs a new breath of fresh air.
35 years of business success, with managerial experience, my dealings with employees, and my interactions with the public, renders me perfectly for the position of running this city. Running a city is no different than running a business. Both can be very successful, if properly managed.
Being a city resident, the following issues, and others, affect me personally, as well as all citizens of this city.
1) Lack of interaction and proper communication with the citizens, to acknowledge their needs and concerns.
2) Upgrading our aging and failing infrastructure.
3) Economic development, with better management of our citizens’ property taxes.
4) Encouraging business growth, by offering better incentives, and approaching new businesses, and existing ones, with a more bullish approach. Growth is absolutely essential, because a city, that stops growing, becomes stagnant, and dies.
5) Re-evaluation of non-profit taxation issues, churches, as one example.
Providing strong leadership, with honesty and integrity, based on my successful business background. I plan to lead this city, like my businesses, into a new era of success, with a vision for the future, encompassing all the citizens of this great city, with their ideas and visions, integrated into our new master plan. My leadership, will never be based on my personal views, but rather an open minded approach, geared to the citizens views, with receptiveness, to their ideas, & goals for all of our futures.
Any questions, or concerns, please contact me. Presently, and once elected, I will always be there for my constituents. Thank you, for your time, and for your support.