The City of Grand Forks is holding an equipment sale for surplus items the municipality no longer requires.
The following items will be on sale:
• 2000 Dodge Dakota ½ ton – Approx. 180,225km
• 2001 GMC Sierra 2500 with Service Body Cabinets – Approx. 294,000km still in use
• 1999 Dodge Ram 1500 Pick Up (excludes emergency equipment i.e. lights) – Approx. 207,364km
• Rubber tracks from 1990 New Holland L555 Skid Steer
• Hansen General Snow Thrower Model 103053
• 2019 Chevrolet Silverado White 8ft Box, Tailgate & Canopy (Reserve Bid $1,500.00)
• 2019 Chevrolet Silverado Bumper (Reserve Bid $500.00)
Viewing of the equipment will be held on Tuesday, Nov. 30 between 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m., however, alternate dates and times can be arranged depending on availability. A list of sale items with pictures will also be posted at the Public Works Yard located at 130 Industrial Drive.
Sealed bids will be accepted at City Hall, until 2 p.m. on Dec. 1.